A new beggening. .. i hope!

Make it short. I’m new. I try several time without legs. Hope this time will be the good one. Tire of my crappy life. Looks like potato couch. I’m from Canada (Québec, so i’m french). It’s cold. Hope share good words and motivation story with you. See you later. By now, i’m working very hard to reach 21 day! I start-up at midnight so i only have an jour to do, 20 days and 23 hours to go! :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

1 Like

Hi @Alain_Lessard and welcome to the forum! Sounds like you are off to a good start, but try not to set goals of 21 days, etc, just focus on staying clean/sober TODAY. It’s one day at a time. The days will add up own their own.

The first few days and weeks can be very difficult, stay strong and get as much support/info as you can - This app/forum, reading/education, AA or other meetings, maybe an outpatient program, etc. Some useful links are found here:

See you around and stay strong!

2 Likes

Bonjour @Alain_Lessard,
Bienvenue from another Canuck. Je ne parle pas Français en realité mais j’aime l’essayer de temps en temps avec des mauvaises resultats. :blush:

Comment ça va jour 2? I hope you are holding strong

Welcome @Alain_Lessard and congrats on your sobriety thus far. One day at a time!