Been here before oh dear!

Finding it hard to accept I have lost control again. Hard to accept I might need help. Hard to accept that deep down this is all on me. No where to turn. Time to change need support from people who understand I hope this is the right place

1 Like

@girlraceramanda86 welcome to the community!

Your absolutely in the right place if your ready to face your issues head on. Resources, people, addiction and most of all people that can relate to your struggles!

Welcome.

Great its so hard to be surrounded by people who have no idea. The only thing that makes me apprehensive is im not really techno savy so have no idea how to use it lol

1 Like

Hey welcome. Check out this thread for some good info on the forum :smiley: if you have any questions about how to navigate the site just ask anyone really :smiley:

1 Like

Not even sure where my story starts hahaha!! I thought I had came so far but now I have started to wonder if I even really changed? Thanks for the advice I am taking a look around the site just nervous as never used anything like this lucky if I can attatch a document to an email :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hugs, im right there with u.

Frustrating more than anything I am used to talking but I get lost with the jargon and who sees what. I don’t intend to be very active until I have my bearings

Ok so I guess a basic overview of “me” and advice is what I need. I have drank since I can remember 10/11 I think the first time I drank and my mum had to shower me and sit up all night while I vomited. It wasn’t just drinking I had a few troubles by 14 on anti depressants and rehab at 17 (although this was for drugs not alcohol) I picked up and moved to a different country after rehab because it became clear that it would be hard to stay. I beat my battle with drugs but perhaps I have used that to excuse my drinking. I was coping really well with work and even got married and had children. Again I had a few troubles and suddenly my drinking spiralled out of control again problem is im so good at hiding it even I can’t remember how much im drinking or how long it’s been since I was in control

@girlraceramanda86

Hi @girlraceramanda86 and welcome to the forum.

Don’t worry if you are not familiar with using the App and forum, you can get used to it. Please feel free to ask me any questions.

Also @Steve92 and @JustL are moderators who can help even more.