Day 1 here we go!

This is day one for me. Just checking in.

20 Likes

Welcome @Chuey68!
Great to have you here :smile:

1 Like

You got this!

Welcome! :blush:

1 Like

Welcome @Chuey68

This is day two for me! We got this!!!

6 Likes

Welcome to the family…:nerd_face:

2 Likes

You can do this!

Welcome you can do it!

Welcome! You have made a very healthy choice. Just remember, no matter what mistakes you may make along the way, or how slow the progress, you are always way ahead of everyone who is not even trying.

Drinking. Don’t want to. Eating BBC I’ve got the munchies. Bc powder bc I have a headache from drinking. And xanax to sleep. All while fighting it all to watch the walking dead
Starting over on a Tuesday :unamused:

1 Like

@Jbishop Then why are you? Get rid of it

Day one for me also,sweating,shaking,itchy and depressed but I know I have to go through this to get better.
It’s kind of comforting to know I’m not the only one.

4 Likes

Me too Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

I’m trying to make a doctors appointment for today rehab is not an option with my children meetings I know my mom would help out my husband doesn’t tell me no I say go grab some beer and he does I know it’s not his job to “babysit” me but I need a hard NO!! He doesn’t see me as out of control

1 Like

@Shannon_Roberts detoxing from alcohol?? With itching?? Totally thought my raccoon had brought in a flea I clearly need to do my research into this

2 Likes

Thanks for all the well wishes. Welcome to day two!

Thats fantastic, you are in the right place. Skys the limit… :grinning:

Bc I’m apparently a retard :unamused:
At the dr now to figure it all out

No you’re not @Jbishop …you’re struggling to get better. I wasn’t judging you…I was giving you your firm NO.

2 Likes