Day 1 (the shame to post this, have to)

Welcome back! Onward to day 2. The numbers will start stacking again ODAAT.

6 Likes

Hugs @Twizzlers and lots of love. Sooo glad that you are here with this community of people who care for you and how you are doing, and are here for you with encouragement, love and support as you go along your path.
I like the song you posted. Wishing you balance in the many areas of your life.
ODAAT.

6 Likes

So happy to see you back :smiley: Keep your chin up girl :muscle: There’s alot of us who have been there, with our tail between our legs. It takes strength to admit failure. It might feel like it’s taken alot out of you right now, but it’s no where near what would be taken from you if you hadn’t made it back. We got you :heart:

9 Likes

No shame.
Thank you for sharing and another time to ride the horse⭐️you on the right way if you’re here.
So we all are in you with all the struggles and what around and understanding how hard to it is to stay strong.ODAAT :slightly_smiling_face:
Greetings from Germany

5 Likes

The most important thing here is that you came back & please never give up & dont be so hard yourself ok my friend?!

6 Likes

Oh Babe. I’m so sorry it went like this. You’re safe now and you’ll get back to yourself and feeling better. Thank god you’re here. :heart: :heart: :heart:

7 Likes

Hi @Twizzlers
Everyone gets a chance to relapse but not everyone gets another chance to recover.
We say a prayer for the ones we’ve lost to addiction and to the ones still suffering.
Congratulations on Day1. Please don’t beat yourself up too bad, shake it off and keep on keeping on.
#ODAAT :people_hugging: :heart:

11 Likes

Just glad you are back, @Twizzlers. Getting back up, is what counts. You will learn from this and make better choices next time round. No shame in that. :people_hugging:

6 Likes

Im here for you also. Its gonna be ok…let us hold you up until you can do it for yourself.

Love you Twizz :heart: :people_hugging:

7 Likes

Happy to see you Twizzle, hope you’re ok :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Glad you’re here friend. One day at a time for all of us.

10 Likes

Back on that horse just a blip, wish you well

4 Likes

Shame is drinking, drinking is shame. I know the feeling, but glad you are back on the sober path.
Hope you feel the energy of being sober soon!
:heavy_heart_exclamation::people_hugging::facepunch:

8 Likes

Sending some big love and hugs this morning Twizz :heart: :people_hugging:

4 Likes

I’m glad to see you. Give yourself a giant hug and lets get down to the business of healing. :bouquet:🩷 :cake::coffee:
Welcome back!

6 Likes

So happy your back my friend :heart: :people_hugging:

2 Likes

Welcome back! Day 1s are better than Day 0s. I’m glad you posted.

4 Likes

I’m on Day one today too my friend. I know what you’re feeling and thinking. Well, mostly. I cannot offer any advice either. Just hang on in there brother!

5 Likes

Hey you! Day 4 here. It’s about a million times better than day 1…. Pls get through onto day 2 and onward! X

The only shame would be giving up altogether.

5 Likes

Welcome Back, Twizzlers!

I’m glad you are here!:raising_hand_man:t3:

4 Likes