Feeling a Void

I’m doing step four this Monday with my sponsor and an incident occurred just a couple of days ago. I feel empty and a certain void within myself and I don’t know what to so or think. Yes I am still trying to find out who I truly am but right now my heart feels displaced and I feel numb. I just want to finish my steps already and get all that’s inside of myself over with. I really want to feels the lightness within. Hopefully will be done with my steps soon.

4 Likes

Would you like to share what happened?

1 Like

Oh used somebody I shouldn’t have for sex. Hurting somebody before they hurt me even if they’re not looking to do that to me. Monday needs to hurry up! I can’t wait to do step four.

1 Like

Thank you I did meditation today and it worked quite well. I’m not stuck on what did I do and what not. I feel so much lighter. I did speak to my sponsor and glad to say I love finding out who I truly and why it happened again.

1 Like

Give it time @NehaN dont force anything that can trigger you. Im also on step 4 . We are only human not steal. If you meet the person you will know when and how u can fix it. All u can do is for your self. If the other person is not ready yet you should wait, give it time . Try stay positive .

2 Likes

@Oliverjava…I totally agree with your comment on forgiveness. Alot of us carryaround alot of stuff and havnt forgiven people. Its really important to let go and try to think of why someone would do what they did and truly forgive. Only then can you live a life of freedom from the past.

2 Likes

Im agreed to that too. Important to work on the inner issues… write it down and you also will see a pathern on your actions and how and why. . If insecure find a Aa and a sponsor for guidance .