First day on a sober app

Going to to try this sober app. To see if it keeps me motivated to not drink or do drugs. So here goes nothing.

2 Likes

Welcome @Eric_Villapudua_Agui!! I love this community/app and I hope it works for you too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey welcome. Stay a while and your find some awesome sober people on here that want to help u out :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome @Eric_Villapudua_Agui :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome @Eric_Villapudua_Agui hope you are able to find this app useful in your sober journey

Hi @Eric_Villapudua_Agui and welcome to the forum!

Not sure if you have tried to stop before, but the first few days and weeks can be very difficult, stay strong and get as much support/info as you can - This app/forum, reading/education, AA or other meetings, maybe an outpatient program, etc. Some useful links are found here:

Please check in every so often, and let people know if you want help or advice.
:blue_heart:

1 Like

Yeah thanks I actually have tried stopping before it’s been an ongoing process to say the least but this time I think I’m really done with it you know been using since young age 15 16 off and on sometimes stronger than most now I’m getting more in to meth and I just got to let this go so two divorces to backup you know what diction that’s all it is really so yeah feeling good on my 4th day and hopefully this is going to be you know the end of it so thank you I appreciate it

Thank you!:blush:

Thanks you hope to identify myself and you know your stories to keep me going strong

1 Like

You got this man. Just make sure to stay active in your sobriety :smiley:

One day at a time. Everyday is an amazing new achievement. I am on day 24 and have saved £152 … Time to book a weekend break as a reward. Small goals :blush::blush:

1 Like