First day sober!

finally went through the first day, had reached a limit of drinking on and on and feeling horrible the next day…its amazing being sober feeling really good enrolled in a gym today too…had reached the capacity of drinking 1 ltr of whiskey a day…which made me finally realize I’m going down a road full of mistakes…anyways enjoying sober life and concentrating on getting my health back.

3 Likes

Awesome decision @Akki14891!!

The gym is a good idea, a new activity to add to your brand new healthy lifestyle. Keep checking in here if you need support! Lots of great people on this forum who have gotten through the first month. :slight_smile:

Hi @Akki14891 and welcome to the forum. Congrats on taking the first big step! Here is a useful topic for early recovery:

Welcome @Akki14891 and congrats on your first day!! :tada:

And joined the gym as well…go you!!

:star: Happy Sober Day to you! :star:

1 Like

Welcome @Akki14891

Different Aspects of Recovery

1 Like

Good for you! Surround yourself with people and things that lead you to being sober! This fourm is a good too! I too use the gym!! It helps! Congrats

thank you so much guys for making me feel welcome! thanks for tip @JohnSee haha and yes gymming really keeps your mind focused and you really feel good!!! :slight_smile: @weslee_junc

2 Likes