Getting Thrifty

I don’t know about you guys, but I love a good thrift store find! I recently got a table from Goodwill that I am in love with, and I want to see some of your thrift store finds!

9 Likes

Goodwill was the best for baby clothes and halloween costumes… i didnt shop many other places kids grow thru clothes like weeds when little… i got alil dora the explorer desk from goodwill that she loved…

2 Likes

My boys just destroy all their clothes, I wonder if they would have anything for boys… But yes I can’t believe how quickly they grow out of their clothes- “this is why we can’t have nice things!!!”

I got this lamp, dresser, and chairs thrifted. 25 bucks each and the chairs came as a set. Thifting is my jam.

4 Likes

Some months ago, I posted a bit of testimony on how the Lord blesses us in unexpected and humorous ways: An off topic testimony for believers (and those undecideds)

Here is a picture of the oven and the microwave from the Habitat for Humanity ReStore, for $250.00

7 Likes

Someone left this broken heater out on the curb. I took the heater portion out and slapped that bad boy into my livingroom. :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes