How many days, months, or years have you been clean and sober?

How many days, months, or years have you been clean and sober?

5 Likes

155 days. Hurray for me. The first 90 days were compulsory. That was the magic number I needed to graduate from an addiction recovery program.

26 Likes

check out that thread.

7 Likes

Great idea, man.

31years this friday 15th

84 Likes

Wow! Amazing. Good for you.

1 Like

Just did what i was told and got into the middle of the bed and it worked no slips or relapes but its only for the day spoke at meeting in many countries but it could be anywere as everyone is there to get help and give help great journey

4 Likes

9 months this Thursday the 14th.

20 Likes

I think you got spellchecked! Did you mean middle of the herd? Lol.

4 Likes

Little over 6 months here. 189 days I think. Like my friend @Ray_M_C_Laren, I followed suggestions from people like me. Not all of them, cuz I’m a stubborn prick. But I did most of what I was told. Not only from my sponsor, but from the people I surround myself with. If i took all the years of sobriety years of people that I have in my phone, it would equal hundreds and hundreds of years of sobriety :wink:

11 Likes

no middle of the bed dont hang on the edge you might fall off

8 Likes

18 days. So far so good. Entered a medical detox program Sept 1. Had some minor complications but by the 11th was released.

19 Likes

78 days!!:blush::blush:

23 Likes

28 days later haha

13 Likes

10 days lastnight

9 Likes

15 hours daily drinker scared just want to feel better

13 Likes

31 hrs. You will get through this @helen !

8 Likes

Are you started to feel better

Yes I do feel better. I have moments of anxiety that come crashing like waves. But I know it’s just the brain doing its chemical dance. It will pass. I know this because I have crawled out of this hole before. A lot of people on this forum know this feeling.

4 Likes

Did you drink everday