I just want to say thank you!

I just want to say thank you to each and everyone of you!!! Knowing im not alone is such an amazing relief and especially to have such positive encouragement and vibes when i feel weak this has been the best thing for me! When I do feel like drinking I have really found this support to be very helpful!

We can all beat this disease together and no one is alone!!!

15 Likes

i concur with you on this - i’ve received really sound advice since ive been on this forum.

Thanks to the group!

3 Likes

Thats why i call it my higher power. A force stronger than myself . Sharing is helping

2 Likes

@Shelbyeriss, ty too. We will be stronger together than alone. Congratulations on your sobriety.

3 Likes

I’m bout 5 days in on this site and I love it!

2 Likes

Just started using the forum yesterday, but I can already concur! It feels good to know we are all in this together. Thank you!

2 Likes

Day 8 for me and a new 5k pb as an adult. Better than waking up Saturday having wet the bed and looking at my phone seeing what carnage I caused. Best wishes to you all from London uk

2 Likes

@Shelbyeriss I feel the same way! This is an amazing forum for us. If anyone can help us it’s definitely eachother. Keep fighting the good fight, one day at a time!

2 Likes

We each have what it takes inside of us. We just need to pull it out. Live our best days and post here to give back to others. Every story and every life matters through this struggle. This makes us better people on the other side of sobriety.
We know what it’s like to be beaten. We know what it feels like to rise above it…regardless of the addiction(s) faced.
Love yourself today. You only get today.

2 Likes