I threw it all away

I made the decision on my own and finally decided that enough is enough. Im no longer going to be a slave to the needle or to meth in general. I threw everything i had away a couple days ago and don’t regret it. Im done. I actually did it for myself and no other reason then to save my life. I know it’s going to hit me hard and very soon but i refuse to let this be the way I die. Im done. And this time cause i said so. I actually threw it all away. Wow. But im going to save myself and after almost 10months straight of nonstop use and crossing a line i said id never do, i realized i hit that point. Keep going and die, or stop now and rebuild. Im choosing to rebuild and as hard as its going to be, i think ill be ok this time. I gots this.

13 Likes

i turned down a bad choice earlier. its not going to be a walk in the park. think about your commitment your making. dont give up. every second sober is a journey. and youll have many more opportunities sober. enjoy the journey and dont give up. itll get better. and always remember, its not ok to mess up. you kno that because you know yourself. but what is ok to decide its never too late to make the commitment. god bless you. and thank you for your help. helping peopld helps me :slight_smile: take care. ill be around

2 Likes

Well done @Nowhere for choosing Life. Please check in with us and keep us updated. yes, you got this.

2 Likes

Welcome @Nowhere

Different Aspects of Recovery