Just joined Sober Time

Hey everyone! My name is Tyler and I am 377 days clean today. I am very new to this app not even 15 mins new yet and I am hoping to meet everyone here. How are you guys doing? Can we have a check in where were at in our recovery?

34 Likes

Welcome to the board. Pretty amazing group of people here.

1 Like

Sup man! Welcome. This place is another great tool for the toolbox. It’s super cool that you are over a year. We have a couple people that post often that are real close to that. I’m at 9 months in a few days.

People here share every day struggles and we share our stories to hopefully help eachother. Looking forward to hearing more from you

3 Likes

Hello, I’m Olivia :slight_smile: I’m coming up to 11 months sober. Looking forward to your posts.

4 Likes

Welcome senpai. Get comfortable :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Day one here!

9 Likes

Hi I’m Ellen. Day 19 today. Welcome!

5 Likes

I’m Ashley and I’ve been clean for 13 days !!

2 Likes

Welcome!! Congrats on 13 days. The numbers will just keep adding up. You’ll be at a month in no time! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you and your right time flys ! I feel great so far not missing drinking at all !

1 Like

Keep up the enthusiasm! There are definitely tough days along with the great. Just keep staying strong.

2 Likes

Me too everything seems so much easier without the crap

Hello there and welcome I’m 29 days in and loving it x

2 Likes

Hi. I’m on day 2. Early days. But the realisation that enough of putting off your stop day for other reasons is just a cop out. Nice to meet you all. Here is to a brighter and clearer future.

4 Likes

Hi, I’m Kristen. Today is Day 8 for me. Welcome! :blush:

2 Likes

Sober 21 days !!

6 Likes

Welcome, I’m on Day 17. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Jen. On day 1 after a couple setbacks.

1 Like

I’m Kendra aka Kandace.
I’ve got 34 hours under my belt so far and I’m still feeling pretty good but anticipating some withdrawal symptoms very soon. Anyway…nudge me when I start making it all about me. Lol. Anyway… I intend to go all the way! I do wish you so well. Let’s do this!

2 Likes

Glad that you’re back.