Just signed up . 1 day sober

Just getting started. I was blackout drunk this last Friday and I have had enough. I’ve realized that drinking has never really done anything positive for me. Just sick, feeling terrible and barely good memories. Hope to find some support here.

5 Likes

Welcome! Whenever you struggle just check in here for support. Good job on choosing to stay sober, you’ll have an awesome journey ahead of you, you can do it!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

welcome :slight_smile: - i find this forum very useful even if you just read and take positive experiences from this.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing and welcome @Bharrah1231 im glad you are here . You will find out you are not alone .

1 Like

Thanks and I appreciate the response!

Tired of feeling sick and tired!

IT will get better by time. Alcohol do that , body and mind is hurting. You deserves much better lifestyle and its about time. Stay positive do good things, if you do the right things for you … you will feel it and knowing it

1 Like

I’ve tried before and got to 30 days. This last experience really scared me so I’m hoping it’s good motivation to just keep going

1 Like

Stay strong stay focused belive you can do this. And let go of the past. You can choose to do it different this time. My fingers are crossed for you.

Welcome @Bharrah1231!!! You are in good hands.

1 Like