Let's Start A Positivity (Motivation) Chain

I have so many good quotes I could post… but could someone please tell me how to post photos? :see_no_evil:

Reply arrow opens comment box, the upload button on bottom right of the comment will take you to your gallery to what’s saved on your phone.

Ah yes, got it. Thank you!

1 Like

It’s OK to be a glowstick - sometimes we need to break before we shine

1 Like

4 Likes

Click.the reply button and rhem upload… takes a while

6 Likes

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that’s why it’s called “the present”

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

I have the same problem too, to the point where I have been arguing with my self. A useful idea I picked up is,
I imagine a busy road coming in from the distance and dissappearing again over the next horizon. All the cars on the road are my thoughts just coming and going. Some cars have big noisy engines and their music playing, some cars are small and quiet, but eventually they all pass by. I no longer feel the need to be walking in that line of traffic, trying to direct them as to clear the road, I can just sit back on the grassy hill at the side of the road and let them pass by. Hey sometimes its even nice and sunny at the side of that road and I can put on my sunglass, lay back and forget all about the cars.

Hope this is helpful

2 Likes
2 Likes

2 Likes

gc3mwrh29hh01

1 Like

Great thread!

:green_heart:

2 Likes

:green_heart::+1:

2 Likes

one positive saying i love and think of often is

“be the change you want to see in the world”

@xine - here’s some positive stuff for you my friend :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Failure is simply a learning process on a path towards success.

This is my forgotten mantra. I used to tell myself this constantly. For some reason I lost it, thank you for reminding me after a difficult night

1 Like