Motivational messages and quotes

Hi, everyone.

I thought it would be a great idea to share some motivational messages and quotes. Here are a few of my favourites.

• You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life
  • No one heals himself by hurting another
  • A successful person begins with two beliefs: the future can be better than the present, and I have the power to make it so
  • A word of encouragement during failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success
  • Everything that happens to you is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose
  • Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you
  • When something bad happens you have three choices: You can let it define you, let it destroy you or you can let it strengthen you
  • Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough
  • Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later

Do you have any good ones to share?

41 Likes

Here’s a few that I liked;

“We are only here briefly, and in this moment I want to allow myself joy.”

“For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love.”

"From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity. "

“Read, every day, something no one else is reading. Think, every day, something no one else is thinking. Do, every day, something no one else would be silly enough to do. It is bad for the mind to continually be part of unanimity.”

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”

“The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.”

“Be open-minded, but not so open-minded that your brains fall out.”

“If you keep doing things like you’ve always done them, what you’ll get is what you’ve already got.”

“I am not in this world to live up to other people’s expectations, nor do I feel that the world must live up to mine.”

“Our concern must be to live while we’re alive… to release our inner selves from the spiritual death that comes with living behind a facade designed to conform to external definitions of who and what we are.”

12 Likes

17 Likes

16 Likes

. :point_up::point_up::point_up::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

18 Likes

7 Likes

44 Likes

“Perhaps STRENGHT doesn’t reside in having never been broken… but in the COURAGE required to grow STRONG in the broken places!”

7 Likes

This is actually pretty great. Log into Facebook to see it;

1 Like

@Volatile Thanks for sharing sweety! I say I’m the coffee bean for now but have been the potatoes and the eggs in the past lol :clap::clap::clap::v::v::v:

Me too… But i think I prefer being the egg. If you’re hard enough, you can never be hurt.

I know it’s not motivational but i thought it was funny :grin:

25 Likes

“Do not wait until you achieve your goal to be proud of yourself. Be proud of every step you take toward achieving that goal”

20 Likes

@Rikk Funny & true lol

11 Likes

10 Likes

13 Likes

5 Likes

14 Likes

5 Likes