Motivational messages and quotes

12 Likes

“We all have inner demons to fight.
We call these demons fear, hatred and anger.
If you don’t conquer them, then a life of 100 years is a tragedy.
But if you do, a life of a single day can be a triumph!”
---- Bruce Lee

5 Likes

The first step to getting anywhere
Is deciding you’re not willing
To stay where you are. unknown

5 Likes

3 Likes

What does not kill you makes you stronger - Its a bit of a cliché but it really resonates with me

1 Like

“There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will treat others with respect, kindness, and generousity. People who do not experience self-love have little or no capacity to love others.”

We cannot hang onto feelings of shame and guilt and still hope to become better people. How did these feelings begin? If we were treated badly by people, we need to be honest about what happened so we can resolve it and move on. Have we perpetuated our feelings by acting disrespectfully ourselves? Then we need to take a thorough inventory of our wrongdoings, admit them, make repairs, and let them go.
We may wallow in shame because facing it seems too frightening. Often, we believe our shame is greater than that of others. This belief is usually untrue and grandiose. It’s part of how we isolate ourselves. We don’t have to face it alone. We have the help of other men and women who can listen to our pain and tell us about their experiences.

“Today, may I find the courage to face my shame and assert my right to self-esteem.”

4 Likes

A nerdy one for you. Picard at his best.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Lol omg i wad just thinking that same thing!

@Soberlife05 oh what happened there? :slight_smile:

@Ozdownunder I was trying to upload a motivational picture lol but I copy & paste the link thinking the picture would show but instead it was the letters. My upload button is not working :cry:

I was having some issues before @Soberlife05 that’s technology LOL :open_mouth:

1 Like

4 Likes

@Volatile Honestly I don’t have an issue with this forum. I’m sorry things didn’t work out for you here, I wish you wouldn’t leave but your choice has been made. I wish you the best in your journey! Blessings to you & hugs! :smile::smile::smile::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::v::v::v:

1 Like

11 Likes

5 Likes

Yes, yes , yes Amen - great quote!!!

1 Like

@Ozdownunder lol thanks!!! I was able to finally posts these, been wanting to for days lol (I used chrome instead) :wink::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::ok_hand::facepunch::v:

:+1::+1::+1:I am slowly getting my head round certain things in this my first forum. Must admit j am enjoying reading everybodies posts ect. What an amazing support and tool to help all of us
 @Robin has done a wonderful job setting up. Technology has its advantages. :laughing::computer::calling::keyboard:

3 Likes

4 Likes