Motivational messages and quotes

“You are never helpless. The force that guides the stars guides you too”. Shrii Shrii Anandamurti

3 Likes

Things are never going to get BETTER until you are OK with the WAY IT IS!

2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

9 Likes

6 Likes

Practice self love :blush:

2 Likes

:blue_heart: Relax and float :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Keep moving forward in your sobriety, nomatter what. :muscle:

2 Likes

For those struggling with not fitting in once being sober, dont worry there are others out there that are doing what you are doing and you are NOT alone even if it feels that way.

I know alcohol is so well advertised it can feel that way but it its not true. Being sober means being FREE.
You do you.

6 Likes

3 Likes

The Pastor at my church told that story not that long ago. Love it!

1 Like

Heres a good one.In sobriety we should constantly be growing and trying to better ourselves. Now dont get me wrong we all make mistakes as addicts and in live addiction we will justify every bad thing we do AND DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN, but we now have a clear head and the opportunity to not do the same hurtful things we did before.We give ourselves the gift of self awareness.

4 Likes

“The Warrior of the Light is a believer.

Because he believes in miracles, miracles begin to happen. Because he is sure that his thoughts can change his life, his life begins to change. Because he is certain that he will find love, love appears.”

― Paulo Coelho, Warrior of the Light

5 Likes

The secret to happiness is freedom… And the secret to freedom is courage.
… Thucydides

1 Like

3 Likes

Yep!

3 Likes

Let go or get dragged.

Basically unless you surrender it’s going to be a bumpy ride.

2 Likes

Love it :slight_smile: happy 24 hours

1 Like

The secret of change is to focus all of your energy not on fighting the old, but on building the new. This came up on my app today

2 Likes