Music to my ears

I always like to try and listen to different music to try and escape. What are some of your favorite tracks? This one is always a fun one. https://youtu.be/jMe6Y8GDVEI

2 Likes

@DrunkenMaster That’s an awesome beat! Thanks for sharing! :smile::smile::smile::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::v::v::v:

1 Like

Good idea; i am going to try it. I use to get lost in my music but only when I was high drunk or both (sad i know)I’ve not listened to any music since I’ve been sober (29 days) which is weird; I’m scared that the music won’t hit my sober spot & I 'll end up reaching for the bottle & too soon to trust myself not 2 pick up again. I cant live without my music forever :+1:

2 Likes

How cool, I also have been getting into the chillout session cds. They are pretty relaxing… :hugs::sleepy::dancer:♩:musical_note::notes::musical_score:

2 Likes

I posted a list some time ago in this forum of music that helped me through the difficult times in my life, but i can seem to find it :frowning:

Oh I’d love to see it. :smile:

Let me see if i can find it for you

@DrunkenMaster Here it is. These are actually all linked to my playlist on youtube so feel free to look through it. These are just samples of my favorites;

http://www.talkingsober.com/users/volatile/invited/redeemed

The music section is down towards the end of the post

1 Like

Sweet! I’ll check it out on my commute to work this morning.

1 Like

one of my favorite songs when it comes to dealing with sobriety

4 Likes

@Rikk amazing song! Thank you! :sparkling_heart:

Going home music today. Not drinking this weekend…

1 Like

This song defined who and what I was or would become as an alcoholic.
as im sure it defines a lot of others but I use it as a remembrance of my darker days to help me see this brighter future.

2 Likes
1 Like

This song helps me get through those times when I just want to throw in the towel and say fug it…but as it is said in the song…like a kidney stone, it will pass…changes come.

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes
4 Likes

If you listen closely you can hear the artist using the pedals on the piano.