My first sober birthday!

This my first one in almost ten years. And of course people want to take me out or for drinks lol. Think I’m just going to celebrate this one by myself, don’t need alcohol to have fun anymore.

8 Likes

@Leigh That’s excellent! Happy birthday!!! :birthday::birthday::birthday::gift::gift::gift::ribbon::balloon::ribbon::balloon::ribbon::balloon::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball: Congratulations on making it sober to your birthday! Whoooohoooo I’m sure there’s other fun sober activities you & your friends can do! Good job at staying strong! The best gift is spending quality time with oneself & getting to know thy self! I love taking myself on dates & having me time! Blessings to you & hugs!!! :tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::smile::smile::smile::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::purple_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::heart::v::v::v:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @Leigh :gift::gift::gift::gift::gift: (boxes full of soberness)

1 Like

@Soberlife05 @Oliverjava @Sarah thank you so much for the kind words and support, I went to a rooftop bar and I didn’t even drink you guys! it was amazing, I drank a water that was it. What an empowering experience, so rewarding to stay sober and really actually enjoy the night and remember it. And now usually I would be black out drunk I’m getting food at this 24 hour korean spot. Like food to taste and enjoy not a plastered waffle house trip lol. Anyways successfull night :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Wooooooot :hugs: that is so good to hear. Well done you x

1 Like

Wow this is AMAZING! Well done you @Leigh and happy happy birthday x

1 Like

Happy Birthday @Leigh! Go out to a bakery and have some cake and coffee! You’ve done an amazing job.

1 Like

@Leigh Happy Birthday and great job staying strong! :smile_cat:

1 Like

Thanks all the love!!! It really means a lot to me

1 Like

Happy birthday and congratulations on staying sober! I’ll try and follow your lead in October :slight_smile: sounds like it’s worth it!

1 Like

You can do it! you deserve it, I think it’s important people know that. I can’t wait for the next rest of my life full of sober birthdays and all days in between lol

1 Like