Old threads

I’m going insane trying to sort new threads from the mass deleting party going on. I am going to take a night off and hopefully I come back to find everyone done. And the board back to normal.

10 Likes

Thank you!!

We dont have a choice. Everytime something gets deleted it pops up as recent in the forum.Its ridiculous. Sorry for the deleting spam, wish it didnt do that and confuse people.

It would be so much easier if we could just delete the entire topic and discussion but instead we have to go through each topic delete that well, edit and replace it with "deleted topic by user"and all the comments individually. Not only that but there is a limit on deleting topics so some topics remain put until we are able to delete them meanwhile we can still delete comments on that topic.
If that makes sense.

oh, I didn’t know that was happening. I didn’t think anyone would notice. oops.

1 Like

The forum isnt as private as we hoped and for those who didnt realize that are are uncomfortable with our content easy to find through google we decided to delete the content since deleting our profile still leaves all of our posts up if its not deleted one by one.

In my case my username name is linked to an email I use for business.For other people they have their reasons.

What I mean is my business email is the same as my screenname on here.I might change my screenname on here. I still feel more comfortable deleting some of my posts though.

It’s not everyone. A handful of people realised that they didn’t want anyone to see what they shared on here (?) and they are now blaming the forum for being open instead of going “Oh wait. Maybe I should not have shared things I didn’t want people to see”. The forum has always been open.

I wish those people would stop with the fearmongering and start taking some responsibility for what they post.

4 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Content Guidelines