Please help me kick my meth habit is ruining my life

Please help me kick my meth habit I’m losing my MENTAL Health I have so much trouble functioning and doing my daily life skills and activities and not motivated or productive and lost my apartment and now I’m being dropped from college and homeless if my family want accept me I’m HIV positive and I hangout and hookup with bad people​ and I have no support system and I’m not healthy please help me save my life and my dreams and goals I don’t know what to do or how I can stop and quit for good and let go of the past I need a friend or somebody to be a sponsor I’m tired of the way this drug abuse me help help help I’m killing myself and losing everything and everyone please please save me from myself

First things first. We cannot save you from yourself, you gotta want to save yourself… we can support you all you want but you have to take the first actions to get sober. I’m sorry your in this situation it sounds really rough :confused: I hope you can find some help IRL as well maybe get yourself into a rehab or outpatient.

1 Like

Hey @Frog so glad you’re here! I see you posted back in February, did you try using any tools for your recovery? There are SO many resources out there. I actually just found an outpatient program that accepts my shit health insurance. Would you be interested in looking into something like that? AA/NA is definitely the most widely available resource for in person meetings. If that’s not your thing there are many online meetings and support groups available as well. Check out the topic below “different aspects of recovery” there are some great tools listed there. You can do this but it takes a lot of work. Please keep trying. Your mental health is worth it, your physical health is worth it. You are worth it.

5 Likes

If you got medical insurance, get into residential treatment program.
If you don’t have medical, commit a non violent felony and use the jail system to sober out.

Have you ever done rehab before? Now is the time for you to ask for help. Tell your family how you feel and keep busy looking for resources to help you. If you’re in America call your local county social services and tell them you need help getting into treatment. In my state the county will pay for inpatient if you don’t have any money. They’ll put you on a wait list for a bed, and they’ll have a spot for you within the week.

If you successfully complete inpatient, recovery doors will open. You’ll have access to medical care, they’ll help you find a sober house and a job, and they’ll help you work your program while you learn how to live and function sober.

A friend of mine took that route, and his success is inspiring! A year after treatment he ended up running the sober home he lived in after treatment! He has another full time job, is on great terms with his family again, and ended up a leader of the local recovery program! (Plus, he became smoking hot in his sobriety, there’s an unexpected bonus!)

You can turn this around, you just need to be honest with those who love you and ask for help. DEMAND help. You can do this. Don’t use today, and tomorrow you’ll feel sooooo much better about yourself and your future.

3 Likes