Snapchat for sharing?

Yeah but I don’t want to share my story with the people on there that don’t understand what it’s like. I have been writing a lot and that helps as well. Yeah me and my bf 7 years and a house and I feel like we can’t stand each other when we are sober…

I’m sure people will want to hear they will add when they see post. For me when I looked at her it was how can we know each other and how can you know me when I don’t even know me after years of drugs and alcohol. It took awhile for me to get comfortable with myself and to relearn who I am or at least who I wanted to be.

It was the oddest feeling. Coming home after 30 days in treatment and walking in to a stranger.

Yeah makes sense. I’m having a difficult time learning to enjoy doing things wo alcohol. Most of the time I wander around my house aimlessly lol

1 Like

Yeah me too. Being alone and bored is the worse time for me. That’s when my mind starts racing and thoughts just start popping in and outta my head.

2 Likes

And it’s hard to find things enjoyable because we have associated everything with alcohol for so long. It’s like oh I don’t wanna do that if I can’t drink lol what you don’t wanna go to the movies. Nah. Now who in their right mind doesn’t wanna go to the movies cause they can’t drink. Lol

5 Likes

Hey guys I’m not sure if you’ve seen the Instagram topic. One of the users initiated it and I think a good bit of em are following or whatever (I’m not on Instagram or Snapchat,so idk all the ‘terms’). But if you’re interested in sharing in that way I’ll check out the feed and try to leave the link or something

4 Likes

That link should work. If not just check @JayNegas

1 Like

Sometimes I don’t want to even get out of bed bc Im not drinking!!! Like right now haha who does that right !?!? everything feels so boring and I can’t get this heavy weight if sadness off my chest.

Yeah I can dig it. Especially add in the mental aspect. And meds. Can definitely make it hard to get the day started. Just gotta get up and get coffee and do something. Do you read?

Yeah I like to read, I do have to just force myself out of bed though… ugh :expressionless:

Don’t bash Snapchat, I have 3 friends on it.

1 Like

Rex I haven’t bashed it,I was just admitting my naiveness when it comes to Snapchat n Instagram. @Dee18 wants a following,so I thought maybe Instagram might be better. N I bet out of your 3 Snapchat friends you only talk to one,and I bet it’s not even regularly :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Haha yes I do. They’re my sister, niece, and kid. You know I ain’t got no friends :joy::joy:

2 Likes

So you have a sister,niece,and baby goat? Are you teaching the goat English? Hahaha. No friends?! :open_mouth: what am I? Oh yeah,I’m your adopted sober sister lol

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: I’m good with having you for a sober sister. Lil ol Sharkbait muhhu ha ha ha, is still having an issue of shitting in the house. I got to work on the problem before he learns English.

1 Like

I like to use the overdrive app on my tablet and can read in bed at night before sleep.

Goats are for inside,not outside. So you’re wrong for having him inside! :smile: definitely need to work on it before he learns English. Lol

I just added ya!

1 Like

Also added! I kind of prefer the impermanence of Snapchat to forums. If you feel comfortable, let’s chat :slight_smile:

2 Likes