Sober selfies

Oh my gah, did you make that?!?

Omg congrats on your success however Iā€™m INLOVE with you pit lol I have 3 :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: looooooove the breed

2 Likes

8 days

54 Likes

@Elisabeth, absolutely love this photo!

Thereā€™s not a photo in this thread that I didnā€™t think to myselfā€¦ wow, they look absolutely amazing! I think you can embrace that and motivate yourself and put that confidence in your toolbox. We all know we look and feel the worst when weā€™re strung on our doc. All the more reason to stay sober and motivated right?

32 Likes

Thanks and back at ya! Please feel free to post more photos, lol. :fire: :fire_engine: :fire:

5 Likes

178 days sober :100: :angel: :poodle: :weight_lifting_man: :banana: :grinning: :dove:

67 Likes

Playoff hockey starts tomorrow. Some people tell me I take it to far. Nah, I donā€™t think so! Haha

35 Likes

Yup it most certainly does coynt

1 Like

@Shannon_Roberts I mean ā€œcountā€ā€¦I havent had coffee yet soā€¦brain isnt communicating to my typing fingers :smirk:

2 Likes

Love that one @Zara. You use that thing? Is it dangerous!?

2 Likes

Oh if only I had some Sens gear for a hockey selfie!! :joy:

1 Like

@VSue legs not take things too far now. :slight_smile:

5 days sober

64 Likes

@Melrm! Funny hat collection?!! Can I come over and have a silly hat day! I want to play with them! Bring them to the lounge!!

Sorry Iā€™m just excited because I love silly hats and dress up!

2 Likes

@MissQuinn thatā€™s exactly why I have themā€¦to play with. You canā€™t be in a shitty mood with a silly hat on. I need to bring them to the lounge. Iā€™ll take more pics soon. I often find the hats at randomā€¦Thrift stores and such.
Iā€™d like to add a silly sunglasses collectionā€¦you know, Elton John style.

3 Likes

I here by challenge you

Thatā€™s absolutely fair enough. Iā€™m not really a selfie person myself, but I made an exception here :smile:

5 Likes

This is the only selfie I ever took. It was to show people the blood vessel that broke in my eye! (Donā€™t worry it went totally back to normal)

(ps I was sober at the time, so it counts!)

Apologies to the squeamish - feel free to flag it :smile:

12 Likes

:cn: :de: :es: :fr: :gb::it:

See what I did there??? :joy: :joy:

4 Likes