Start over

I had to start all over again. Feeling defeated

2 Likes

Don’t! It is part of it! We can’t learn to get back up without falling down. Take extra good care of yourself and give you some love! It’s ok, we have all done it. Sending you big hugs :heart:️:heart:️

3 Likes

You are not defeated because you are still here working on yourself.

Every day that you don’t drink is a win. You only have to handle today and you can do it!

3 Likes

I remember how good you looked in your sober selfie after 5 days! Remember how good you felt when you posted that? In less than a week you’ll be right back there!

1 Like

What do you need to do differently this time? What do you think you need to add to your sobriety toolbox?

Hey again @Nykki. Not sure if you meant defected or defeated, but both are wrong!

I see a number of people out here today struggling with slip/relapse. I would recommend spending some time studying relapse prevention and how to deal with cravings. Some good resources are in these posts:

(Different Aspects of Recovery)

(Different Aspects of Recovery)

I need to leave my ex boyfriend alone. He was a huge trigger for me. He wrote me a letter last year apologizing for hurting me. Ever since that point my emotions and drinking had been out of control. He hurt me so bad last year I took him back knowing I never for gave him. So this time I hurt him…to be honest I think I did it on purpose as I wanted him to feel the pain he did to me last year. But thinking about it 2 wrongs don’t make it right. I really have to get my life back in order.

2 Likes

Yes defeated. Geez. Thank u.