Technical help please!

THANK YOU!!
just found the website…big help!!

1 Like

Haha. Same thing. I have the website on my favorites. The connection through my timer stopped working ages ago so I go through safari

2 Likes

It makes much more sense on the laptop to me… lol

As far as I know the “app” is not available online but the forum is. It is Talking Sober rather than Sober Time.

1 Like

Thank you …yes I found it…and that is mainly what I was looking for. :smile:

This topic explains the Sober Time family and has all the links:

Thank You!!!

@discobot anywhere.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot display help.

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

2 Likes

@discobot start new user

2 Likes

I think you might be the first person to actually use the discobot on here. Congrats!

2 Likes

Lol…the secret is out! Tecnilogical dingbat! :blush: :wink: :joy:

1 Like

@discobot start new user

That’s the one! Do the same for the advanced user tutorial.

Didn’t do shit for me lol. I’m dumb. Pretty, but dumb.

Send discobot a message to discobot. Then put this in the body.

@discobot start new user

Ha! That restarted the tutorial for me!

1 Like

@Robin
Robin, for a week I’ve had extremely slow load times, missing avatars, and frequently threads won’t load or only partially load. Sometimes when I launch the app, it takes 30 seconds for anything to show up. This happens whether I’m on a browser/computer, my app, or a browser on phone. I’ve tried everything, including clearing caches, restarting devices, clearing history, etc. - I’m pretty tech savvy, but can’t figure this out. Nothing to do with internet speed/access/ or software. Furthermore, I deleted the app and re-downloaded thinking that would help, but it didn’t. Now I seem to be stuck with the advertisements again. Do I have to re-pay for ad free? Any advice appreciated. Thanks! Tom

1 Like