Things You Can Do Sober

Take my grand kids places

You did that in a weekend?!? Damn, my puzzle skillz are lacking.

@C-sun for AHL hockey I’m a Syracuse Crunch fan all the way. And the Baby Pens of course!

2 Likes

I bought a puzzle the other day. My 2 year old blows it up whenever i get some any progress on it though so thats pretty annoying. How many pieces was that one?

1 Like

It was only 750, which is manageable with two people in two sittings. We have a huge collection, from 35 pieces to 2500 pieces.

1 Like

Oh cool. The one i got was 1500 and should have got one with less pieces.
I havent had much time to concentrate on it lately though.

1 Like

Theater. Now that I’m sober I have the money and time and the attention span to see plays again. And if you can, go see Angels in America because it’s spectacular.

3 Likes

That would probably me and my husband, working together, about 16 hours of work, which we could do in a weekend. But we don’t have any kids in the home right now, so we have the space and time. How long were you thinking of spending on the puzzle?

I honestly haven’t thought about it, but thats alot and for 2 people. Maybe i should pick up a 500 or so.
The other thing is the space. Its on our dining room table and my wife cant stand it :wink:

Yeah, the space can be annoying. You can get these felt roll-away things pretty cheap that you can do the puzzle on, then roll it up when you need your table. When you unroll it, all the pieces are where you left them.

We have one box that has like 8 puzzles in it of different sizes. I would say that the 300 piece puzzles are a good size for one person in one or two sittings.

1 Like