Well i screwed up

Seriously hate myself right now

every nanosecond is a chance to begin again. good luck on your journey :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Me too. How so? I am up at almost 2am, sick from drinking too much…again. today was my quit day…promised myself and my son I’d stop, but gave in when I got cranky…and now am sick from overdoing it, as I always do.

yep i basically do the same shit puts me down for half a day that i need to recover. this is very hard for some weird ass reason

Hi @Jamesjb. I read some of your previous posts. Definitely do not hate yourself right now or anyone else about this. Hate the addiction that hijacked your brain, that is ok. There really is no other choice - keep educating yourself and start again.

The first few days and weeks can be very difficult, stay strong and get as much support/info as you can - This app/forum, reading/education, AA or other meetings, maybe an outpatient program, etc. Some useful links are found here:

3 Likes

@Jamesjb like @JohnSee said, hate the addiction and not yourself. Those are 2 seperate things. Get back up and step into the inner circle of sobriety…knowledge about your addiction and sobriety, giving yourself the care you deserve, and helping others. You’ve got this!
Same goes for you, as well @mptx …get back up.

2 Likes