What's your addiction? And how long have you been clean?

Alcohol…sober since Sunday. I started drinking about 13 years old now 24 and ready to get my life together.

3 Likes

@xmarkvsx Alcohol and drugs I’ve been sober for 27 years. I am clean but I have a serious problem with kidny Stones. So every now and then I and in the ER being shot up with pain killers. Then I have to go through withdraws every couple of months. And it sucks but I keep praying.

1 Like

Alcohol/ sober 9years, 9months, 6days.

4 Likes

Heroin and meth: almost 17 years!
Cigarettes: 4.5 months!
Alcohol: 58 days!

8 Likes

Never thought id get to 128 days…glad to be at 221

3 Likes

21 hours…gotta start somewhere. Did 87 days last year. Tired of being tired and an addict. Well done you guys

5 Likes

Alcohol/tobacco/marijuana

Alcohol and tobacco on my first day today sober/clean

Marijuana been clean since March 10

Yeahhhhh keep going :grin:

@Dani_K nice to know someone the same age as me for once :smiley:

1 Like

I’m sure there are a few of us in our 20’s here :blush:

Same here…its nice to know I’m not alone and have you guys. :blush:

Heroin and I have 2 months 11 days sober!
@Janelle awesome 17 years!! That is such an inspiration to me and I can’t wait to b able to say I have that many years clean one day!!

3 Likes

@MindyS85 I remember those first months! Quitting heroin has to be the hardest thing i’ve ever done.

I am back in my hometown now, where I used, and actually having dreams about it. Addictions never go away but, with time and work, it gets easier to handle.

I’m very proud of you. Keep moving forward!

2 Likes

Alcohol & pot I’ve been sober from alcohol for 4 days (3-24-17). Pot I haven’t stopped yet.

Alcohol-Three years, Two months, 28 days.

4 Likes

Spice and meth​:purple_heart: 4-4-16 :purple_heart: 359 days sober! So close to a year!!

4 Likes

Hello everyone im adicted to alcohol. Im new here

5 Likes

Good luck. Find a home group you can go to. I had 8 days and relapsed. Now I’m back on the wagon again. That stuff will slowly kill you.

Ive only been sober a day really. I know i have a drinking problem. It really just happens when im sad or upset. But here lately its been a everyday thing.

1 Like

Pain pills and then I started using heroin a month before I went into rehab now I’m 40days clean.

2 Likes