Where is everyone from? 2016 to present

I can’t wait for winter @MicheleH we got over 600 inches on the mountain near us last year :grin:

1 Like

@Trust48 I was actually asking @Fubar84 which Hogwarts house he was in. It is a Harry Potter reference. I have not ski/snowboarded, I wish. One day I will though! Putting it on my bucket list! :slight_smile:

@Fubar84, haha I like that Soberyn! I think I’m a Hufflepuff…but I have to agree…definitely working on getting sorted into Soberyn!

2 Likes

Rhode Island, USA

In a small town where one day I will leave and leave my addiction behind as well

3 Likes

Cornwall, England :parasol_on_ground::sunglasses:

9 Likes

@Rikk…OMG! Id Never survive. Lived in Fla my whole life. I freeze when we get a blizzard at 30° here. …lol…

@MicheleH i lived there most of mine too…maybe that’s why i like the cold so much now…after living there and California I’m done with the heat!

@MicheleH It was said at the meeting I went to tonight that it’s like seeing friends who I haven’t actually met up with before! And then, some guy starts passing round flyers for a Convention in London on 24th September (which I’ve already been signed up to share at) and he starts talking about his friend - Denis (who is the guy I met at the Birmingham Convention at the end of July). Not only is it a “small world” but I’m sure every person I meet in AA, I meet them for a reason (to learn something, to help them, or for them to help me). I totally agree with your sentiment: “privileged to be a part of it.”
:pray:

1 Like

GreenBay, Wisconsin Sadly, wisconsin has 12 of the “drunkest” cities in America (out of 20). http://m.startribune.com/twelve-of-20-drunkest-american-cities-are-in-wisconsin/380038901/

4 Likes

@Rikk what part of fla were you in?

@Andy_15052012…I agree, never met a stranger in AA…met some strange people in AA, but never a stranger…lol…(I can say that seeing I’m probably one of the strange ones. …lol). Love the program, saved my life!

2 Likes

@MicheleH Hollywood/Ft lauderdale…you?

@rikk…I thought so, me originally orlando, now I live in Indian harbor beach (melbourne area) love it! What took you to Denver?

@MicheleH
Not in Denver…6 hours sw of Denver :blush:
Got tired of city life, to fast, to complicated, country life for me now!

1 Like

@rikk…I don’t blame you! If I could stick a beach in the middle of a country town in the mountains, id have died and gone to heaven…lol

2 Likes

Nobody from Holland here ? :laughing:

2 Likes

@MicheleH the view from my balcony :grin:

35 Likes

@rikk…WOW! Beautiful!!:mount_fuji:

@Rikk That view with the mountains is beautiful! :grin::grin::grin::heart::heart::heart::smile::smile::smile:

2 Likes

I’m from Glenwood, MN. Tiny town full of farms haha

2 Likes

Love colorado! Hiked a couple of the mountains there. Love that feeling of being so high that the air is thin and hard to breathe. Call me strange lol

4 Likes