1 day clean of the coke nearly crashed after 1 day couldn't get anything don't think I'm ever gonna get past this

Will I ever get past this 1 day and I nearly got some but couldn’t get it crazy I say to my self I can’t so this

I know how hard it is. The good thing is that you don’t have to do it forever. You just have to do it today. Tomorrow is another day and you can worry about that when it gets here.

Are you getting any help? Are you using a program of any kind?

Hey here…congrats on one day of sobriety. That’s a big deal man. Have you thought about checking out an NA meeting? Being around others who have found their way out could be helpful in these crucial hours.

I wish you a lifetime of “couldn’t get its”. That’s what got me off coke. One day I couldn’t get it. The next day I couldn’t get it. After I got through the withdrawals I stopped looking because I didn’t want to ever have to try to live through another crash.
It has helped others to delete their dealer’s phone number. Or block the friends that provide. Or both.
It is possible to beat this. Thousands of people already have, you are not that special.

2 Likes

Day one is the hardest, but we’ve all been there. Some more than others. When that timer turns to day two; day one will then be your bitch @SAVAGE12!

1 Like