1 day without beer

One day without drinking, it is normal to feel so much fury?.. I have to live with toxic people and I would not like them to be more in my life … sometimes I just want to disappear and lose contact with them…
I have a lot of anxiety I would like to smoke weed to disconnect …but I know that I must stay sober

1 Like

It’s like looking into a mirror reading your post, if I can do it so can you. If you want a chat go for it but remamber drink and drugs will not solve what you are feeling right now, only time, patience and the strength to survive one more day.

1 Like

You got this bro :100::muscle: such a better life to live.

2 Likes

I have hope that everything will come out well but it’s difficult

1 Like

I understand completely, I havent drank in 15 days and I decided to stop simply because it fuels me to want to get high and I simply cannot have that. Hell, I still have the taste for a beer every now and again but I just remind myself as to why I stopped and how far Ive already came, it feels good. Also, any day without alcohol is a better day for everyone.

1 Like

It’s meant to be. Everything you feel from this point forward is you recovering. Take some pressure off yourself and think I might have a drink tomorrow but I’m not going to today. Stay on here LOTS drink shit loads of water to quench your thirst. Walk, eat, sleep, do anything that does not involve getting fucked up. You’re doing it right now, whatever you think you can’t do, you are cos you are sober. Well done.

2 Likes

Thanks for you support :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks Matthew :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your welcome it’s what we do. Not because we have to but we all want to feel free of these thoughts and feelings cos they are alien to us. Turns out we are not all freaks of nature after all. Just normal people with a sense of purpose.

3 Likes