1 month sober today :)

one month sober today :blush: don’t have anyone to tell or share with but wanted to do something so here is this post. proud of myself! :heart: recovery is long and i’ve fallen many times. here’s to hoping for the 60 day milestone.

28 Likes

Congrats on one month Emelia! And welcome to the forum. This is a great place to share milestones, like your one month, and to turn to when we need a helping hand. Looking forward to seeing you more around here! :orange_heart:

4 Likes

Nice! Congrats on your 1 month and welcome to our awesome community. Keep sharing with us because we know how important milestones are and we’ll celebrate with you.

4 Likes

Just wanted to say congratulations! That is awesome and inspiring. Keep on keeping on! :grinning:

3 Likes

Wooohoooo! 1 month is huge!

2 Likes

Congratulations on 1 month, that really is a great accomplishment! Welcome to the group, keep up the great work living ODAAT

2 Likes

thanks :blush: appreciate it. been trying to get on here but having troubles w the app

2 Likes

Great job!!! I just hit one month today too!! Go us!! :blush:

8 Likes

Congratulations on one month!!! :partying_face: The next months are going to be great as well. Warm welcome to the community. You always have someone to share with here. :purple_heart::blush:

3 Likes

Congrats on your month!!! That is a BIG deal!! :heart:

4 Likes

Congratulations on 1 month!!

I think that may have been the proudest milestone for me because it was definitely the hardest stretch of time. Being new to sobriety is extremely challenging and you’ve proven to yourself that you can do it :+1:

4 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Hi, welcome and congratulations :ok_hand::clap:t2::clap:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like

Congrats! My one month was 09/18 feels great! Keep it going you got this! :muscle:

2 Likes

thanks :blush: it’s most appreciated all the support from you guys.

1 Like

thank you! what a community on here. trying to figure out the app so i don’t have to go on google. thanks for the support ❤️‍🩹

2 Likes

thank you :blush:

1 Like

thank you :blush: it has been challenging…to say the least. appreciate the kind words.

2 Likes

planning on it :two_hearts:

1 Like

thank you. just found out about this platform forum but it’s a great support network and i could definitely use that. :white_heart:

1 Like