1 Month!:)

Ok this is different from what l always attempt to write so thats a start:) I’m busy doing my work for college and I get this notification and it reads “sober for a month”. All the stress leaves and I just smile. I’m supposed to be hitting 3 years and 1 month but maybe this time I can actually get there and more. Im not gonna lie, its really hard when all that is on my mind is self-harm, when every little thing triggers it. But I was clean before, so i can do it now:)
I love reading everyones stories on here because no matter what type of addiction everyone is battling, everyone is supportive and understanding which is awesome! I feel safe here and i would love to be more active on here. But baby steps.
Thank you for reading:)

7 Likes

You got this!!!

1 Like

if your reading and it’s helping you then it’s doing its job. We all have a different path to walk and as long as we are doing OK just for today then no one can tell us there way is better. We are all equals in recovery. It would be nice if we could share your journey with you but you do whatever makes you feel comfortable. We’re not going anywhere anytime soon so reach out if you need to.

2 Likes

Baby steps rule!!! Huge congratulations on your 30 days!!!

1 Like

Congrats! 30 days is incredible.

1 Like