1 week after day 2 made me question my sobriety

I was day 2 in detox thinking I was such a failure and thinking “this feels physically and mentally horrible. Will things ever get better?” And one week and i feel great! I’m doing everything i have to and it feels so good.

20 Likes

Happy to hear!
I hope in 7 days I will be also able to say I don’t drink for a week now and I feel great

2 Likes

Brilliant :muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

When i was in detox for 7 days, I thought oh man can i do this…I did!! Then the week and half of ups and downs :upside_down_face: surely at this point i didnt know how to feel, what to think…still kept going…Today 38 days of sobriety…i did it, iam doing it and loving me, my life and all the strength I have to my sobriety…we all here have got this…way to go!!!

5 Likes

Thats amazing to hear! Congrats! :clap:

1 Like

You will ge there :slight_smile: just remember to take it one day at a time and focus on that day not on the days to come!

1 Like

How are you???

1 Like

Im great now. :slight_smile: day 11 sober. How are you?

5 Likes

Ah yes. Detoxes are horrendous i usually spend mine tossing, turning, throwing up, hallucinating and wanting a drink.

My last relapse was short and sweet, i blacked out, i became homeless, i was skint, i pawned my mobile phone, i was in hospital. It was just horrific all this chaos for a drink?

Glad to say im back in recovery, got into sober housing and on 23 days ! Keep it up man.

5 Likes

Congrats my man. You are doing amazing despite the adversities you have gone through! Keep it up and good luck!

2 Likes

Hello SpicyLuis, I’m only few steps ahead of you with my 80 days sober. I have found this challenge that helped me a lot. Do you join? 100 day SOBER challenge!

1 Like

That’s awesome, Paul!