1 week and 1st weekend sober!

Yay! I did it I made it through my 1st week and weekend sober!!! This is the 1st time in many many years that I was not drunk all weekend. Very proud of myself. I know I have a long road ahead of me but this is a small step towards the right direction. It was hard but it was worth it. I feel refreshed and my mind is finally clear. I still need the positive vibes and prayers to continue on this awesome journey. Have a wonderful day everyone and just remember take it ONE DAY AT A TIME!!!

16 Likes

Congratulations :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Hollz thank you very much!!!

1 Like

Your very welcome :hugs: just keep reading it helped me so much during my first two weeks and honestly even now

1 Like

Awesome work!! Congrats, that’s a huge achievement. The first week and especially the first weekend can be so hard. Now you know that you can do a week so start adding those weeks up.

We’re all in it together! Keep up all the hard work :muscle:

1 Like

@Hollz I love this group! I don’t think I would have made it this far without it. I can talk to my husband which is awesome but he’s never had an additive personality so it’s a little difficult for him to understand what I’m going through sometimes. I’m very thankful for you all for anyone who is willing to listen without judgment and can give me advice.

2 Likes

@Nordique Thank you!! Yes I can do it :raised_hands: :blush:

1 Like

I completely understand. My husband has never had an addiction either and I don’t feel like he really understands. But if it hadn’t been for this community I wouldn’t be where I’m at. Just stay active and do lots of reading babe. All you have to do is get through today :wink:

1 Like

Sobriety-and-Recovery

3 Likes

Great work Monica! Just keep going ODAAT. You’ll never be stopped.

1 Like

@Mno thank you!

1 Like

I love that saying. And I may not have anyone in my home that understands me but I have thousands of family members here that do :heart::heart:

3 Likes

Great job! Keep it up.:grinning::+1:we’re all glad your here

1 Like