1 Week Marijuana Free

Made it past the week mark :slight_smile: Feeling good overall! Sleep is improving, appetite is getting better (especially in afternoon & evening), and the rest of the “withdrawal” type symptoms (nausea, mild cold sweats, irritability, ect) are getting close to clearing up.

I haven’t really had many cravings this week but it’s been really busy and it’s only week 1 so I’m preparing myself for them to hit more eventually, but I feel strong and ready to handle that.

Another big step earlier in the week was giving a completely honest update to my entire family (parents, & brother & sister even). They are all super understanding and supportive (my parents are 2 years sober from alcohol) which obviously helps a lot on top of the fact that just being honest and putting everything out there is super liberating and really makes this change feel real and possible. It also adds a very important extra level of accountability. I can’t express enough how much I recommend being as honest and open with your loved ones about these types of things as possible, for all the above reasons.

Thanks for reading, love you all :heart:

6 Likes

Awesome job! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good on you Bailey! Congrats & keep going. One day at a time and all that. When you get cravings, come here in stead of giving in. It helps. Together we got this.

2 Likes

Thank you, Mno! I appreciate that :heart: I’ll definitely be coming here (this community is amazing!) , along with using my GF & family for support.

1 Like