1 week sober! Unbelievable

Day is day 7 and I feel great! The cravings are far and few between and much easier to get through. I know I cant drinkb even one, and it doesn’t sound to appealing either. Alcohol will not dictate my life or my family’s lives.

21 Likes

Congratulations on your week of ODAAT Becky.
It sure does feel great :+1:
And your so worth it.
Great job :clap::clap::clap::clap:
:pray:t2::heart:

4 Likes

Good job!! Keep going cause you’re doing awesome!!!

1 Like

Congrats - Keep coming back!!

4 Likes

Thank you! I feel that I am so much more productive and such a better Mother!

5 Likes

Congrats! Day 7 here also

3 Likes

I feel so much better! How about you?

Absolutely. So much more productive and less anxious. I’m enjoying it, but cautious because I have been here before and lost it.

4 Likes

This is very impressive, I’ve said it before and I’m sure I will say it again but any idiot can get 20 years sober, even a twat can get 5 but how anyone gets to the end of the first week is a miracle. Well done You :+1:

2 Likes

Me too. My first attempt I was sober for 21 days, that was 8 months ago. I’m don’t want to drink anymore. I know I can’t have just one!

3 Likes

Good for you!

1 Like

that experience and knowledge is what will keep you sober today, knowing how suddenly this can all change and being grateful for each day really is a game changer. I can’t tell you if I’m going to drink tommorow but I’m sure not going to drink today, god willing.

2 Likes

Yes. I have been down this road many times with as much as five months sober. I think each time has taught me something. Focusing on today is definitely something I’m trying to do. I’ll worry about tomorrow, tomorrow.

3 Likes

Sounds like a plan :grin::+1:

2 Likes

Amazing progress! Here’s to two weeks! Get it!

1 Like

You got that right!

Thats the spirit. Congrats and good job. Lots of work for all of us to do.

2 Likes