1 year 3 months ten days baby 😊

I love my new life hey everyone new to this

27 Likes

Welcome to the sober party and congrats on your sobriety! What has and hasnt worked for you?

3 Likes

Hi there and welcome here to this nice community :raising_hand_woman:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community :slightly_smiling_face: and congratulations on your 1 year 3months and 10 days.

1 Like

Thank you every one and I have to give thanks to God because that’s the only thing that changed me I shot dope and meth for 15 years since I was 15 and all thanks be to him I can honestly say I don’t even think about my old life anymore

5 Likes

Welcome Ty :blush: glad to have u here! God is extremely crucial to my recovery also! I was also a long time user and giving my life to God has helped me get clean. Im at just over 8 months clean but looking forward to getting to where ur at. Congratulations on ur 1 year, 3 months, and 10 days of recovery!

5 Likes

Thank you hun and you will be there in no time :blush:

1 Like

Congrats and welcome!! I can’t wait to get there.

1 Like

That’s freakn awesome!! Amen to that man God is Amazing,

1 Like

Happy with that, i remember i got that 1 years clean , i’m relapse after 6 years clean , i slept alcohol

1 Like

Hey do you have Facebook ?

Thats so good to hear …ive been a herion and opioid user for the past 3 years and this is my 4th tym starting over to get clean I’ve got 1 mnth and 24 days today!! Juss tryna hang in there …one day at a tym!

4 Likes

Yes, i have
Name on FB Widhi Artha Putra

Ok, same but different Story,
Progress not profection

Congratulation @Typarent ,
That’s great , happy clean date

Do you have Facebook gonzolady