1 year and a new career!

My name is Samantha, My husband and I hit a year Dec 21st. For once in my life I am taking care of everything the right way. I got a new job and realized that this is my path. I am going back to school!! Best job ever I work at privately owned dog shop and groomer store. We sell puppies and groom other dogs it’s great. Not many ppl can say when they are having a bad day they can go to work!!! My goal is to get started in 3 months. I love this app and everyone on here understand the struggle and how to move on and reach the goals. Anyway if anyone has any ideas to help reach my goal would be great.

[Fundraising link removed by mod staff.]

3 Likes

Welcome, Samantha. Congratulations on your year and the new undertaking! While the posting of fundraising links is not allowed, perhaps others here might have insight on how to help keeping getting better!

1 Like

Welcome Samantha. Congratulations on 1 year and your new path in life. Let us know how we can support you on your sober journey.

Btw… you may want to fix your sober date in your profile. It says 12/21/21. I’m sure you meant 2020.

4 Likes