1 year chip

Happy Friday! Every meeting I go to doesn’t have 1 year chips which is strange? Any ideas how I can get my hands on one? Thanks guys :heart:

4 Likes

I don’t know if it is the same at ALL places…but the meetings I go to have special birthday celebrations. They do a whole meeting for you and they present you will a special chip. But you have to let them know in advance that your celebration is coming up and they’ll schedule it in.

2 Likes

I ordered one for a friend off Amazon…it amazed me how many different types there were

2 Likes

It isn’t part of the regular chips given out after each meeting.

1 Like

This is what I’m going to do. I want the chip but I’m not comfortable with the whole celebration shebang. Plus…I don’t have a sponsor yet to present it to me. So…quiet and solitary for me.

1 Like

I got a few from Amazon too, one for a friend that was engraved with their sober date and 3 that came together as a set, I kept one and shared the other two. There is a lot to choose from!

1 Like

Bloody hell just looked at the price of 1 year chips.
Anywhere from £30-70

1 Like

Try the official .A.A website.

1 Like

Nah dude. Look on Amazon.

Ha. Those are the fancy ones. My club sells them at cost (or close to it). It’s $1.25 for aluminum and $2.50 for brass

2 Likes

That is Amazon Holly. I’ll admit it is the fancy ones @Gabe.G. but they don’t have the normal ones that cost about a fiver.

2 Likes

Found em on the bay! Same chips £60 on Amazon are £12 on eBay and £13 p&p from the states, still cheaper.

1 Like

Crazy! They are much cheaper here.

1 Like

Great thanks.

Will do thx!

Thats awesome thank you!

Thats okay, great thank you :slight_smile: