1 year clean

3 days ago i passed my 1 year weed free.
I was a user for 30+ years and thought i wouldnt last more than a few weeks
I know i will never use again and this app was a big part of that. Not wanting to let myself down by pressing that reset button really helps
. Im on 330 days alcohol free as well and look forwards to telling you all about my year free of this as well.
My past was one full of addiction to all drugs and ive now been clean of cocaine ,lsd, amphetamines nicotine and prescription drugs for 11 years
Here’s to being completely clean for life. I KNOW i can do this!

12 Likes

Wow look at those hurdles behind you. Congratulations. Thank you for sharing your struggles and achievements. Best wishes

1 Like

Congrats! Weed is a tough one to let go!

1 Like

Yeah, especially the way the world normalizes it…I’ve had friends that I told I had quit drinking and doing the hard stuff respond “oh cool, that’s great drugs will really mess u up man, here hit this” lol, all u can do is shake it head and laugh

2 Likes

Weed is now the new alcoholic drink, since is legalized now is becoming normal to everyone, all my friends smoke and drink, Is tough to stay sober for me, if I am around alcohol or weed as well. I was actually 137 days clean from weed but I relapse with some edibles, it was a bad idea, but I did learn something new about myself, I should and gotta stay away from dispensaries, that’s a trigger for me.

1 Like

@Step39, they are incredible achievements, you are soooooooo strong, take this strength with you throughout your future life. Many congratulations!!

1 Like

Congratulations , you should be so proud :grinning:

1 Like

Congrats! That is huge

1 Like