1 year sober for this girl!

By the grace of God I am 365 days sober today. What an amazing, challenging, life-changing, emotional, difficult, joyous, awesome year it’s been. Every aspect of my life is better without alcohol. Every. Single. One.
Not every day has been easy, but all of it has been worth it. Going to keep working hard at my recovery and keep gratitude in my heart :blue_heart:

68 Likes

Congratulations :tada:

1 Like

Well done @Serenity412 that is a fantastic achievement… keep it going :grin:

1 Like

Hello . Welcome

Nicely done!! What’s your favorite change this year?

1 Like

Whoop whoop! Keep working it cause it’s working!

2 Likes

@MandiH the best and most unexpected change is realizing how much time and headspace was taken by alcohol…drinking, thinking about drinking, going to buy alcohol , planning my drinking, being hungover, beating myself up about drinking too much…now I have so much more space and time to fill with things I love and am passionate about. I am discovering that I actually have interests and hobbies that don’t revolve around drinking! :smile:

17 Likes

Congratulations.

1 Like

Congratulations lady!!! Great to see!!

1 Like

Congratulations!!!..Inspiring for a newbie like me. God Bless.:blush:

1 Like

I am so happy for you! You’re looking fit, fabulous and happy. Congratulations. :confetti_ball::balloon::tada:

1 Like

Congratulations!! :tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

365 days of getting better at getting better!

3 Likes

Congratulations on the 1 year of sobriety

1 Like

Congrats. You have been a huge inspiration!

2 Likes

Way to get it done, @Serenity412! Sober looks good on ya. :+1: :raised_hands: And a big thank you for sharing your journey and hope. :heart:

1 Like

Look at you, looking and feeling fantastic! Way to do the hard work. Thank you for showing us it is possible.

1 Like

Super huge congratulations!!!

1 Like

Awesome!!!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like