1 year sober for this girl!

Congrats! Sobriety is looking great! Such an awesome life ahead!

1 Like

Absolutely stunning- congratulations!! :tada:

1 Like

Look great, congratulations on 1 year!

1 Like

I’m so happy for you! Congratulations , keep up the hard work!

1 Like

Congratulations @Serenity412! Thank you for sharing this with us. I hope you had an awesome day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great stuff bet you’re proud

1 Like

You look great! :heart_eyes: Congratulations with that awesome achievement! :confetti_ball:
1_year_clean_and_sober_button-rf0dbce445cbd4b37a4aabf5728cba75c_k94rf_307

2 Likes

Congrats that’s incredible!!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: water cheers to the next one now :wink:

1 Like

Amazing congrats. You look so happy!!! :grinning:

1 Like

Congratulations! Well done!

1 Like

Congratulation to You :smiley::ok_hand: so amazing and inspirering :smiley: all hard work is worth it all .Welcome sobrierty​:pray::pray::grinning:

1 Like

Congratulations :blue_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations on your year, beautiful picture

1 Like

Love reading this and seeing you look so full of life and AMAZING. I remember you starting out last year, congratulations, you are showing us how it’s done. I am so chuffed to see this and thanks for sharing with us.

1 Like

Aww thank you so much for your kind words. I have appreciated your support when i struggled and as i finally found my footing in sobriety, and you’ve set a great example! Looking forward to continuing the journey…

This is awesome…im so happy for you…im almost 2 years and it just gets better and better…my sober aniversary is now a bigger deal than my birthday!

1 Like

So happy for you - what an outstanding accomplishment! I absolutely love your reply to Mandi also. The headspace no longer required to obsess upon drinking is breathtaking. To see what you’ve done with that extra time in sobriety is truly inspiring to me and so many.

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like