1 year sober- no alcohol!

Well done let’s go for 2 years and you will

1 Like

Outstanding!!! I’m at day 397 today!! The strength you possess to beat this demon is inspiring! Keep fighting and winning!!!

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! Bravo!!!

1 Like

Great job! Congratulations!

1 Like

Another big congratulations and thank you for sharing your experience here, showing others that it can be done! :partying_face::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Beautiful!!! Magical!!! Well done on your year!!!:heart:

2 Likes

Fantastic!!! Your happiness shows in your post. :grinning:

1 Like

Congratulations huge achievement!!!

1 Like

I relate to this so much. I started drinking in my teens as well and didn’t stop until last year. I am now 28 just celebrated my 1 year this month also. Congratulations on this huge achievement! :tada: so proud of you. Keep doing what you’re doing :facepunch:t3:

1 Like

AMAZING!! Congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you so much. Its very helpful to me knowing others my age can relate to me. It gets lonely being 27 and not drinking especially because most everyone around this age, thats all they do, at least where I’m at. Thank you for your support. Keep up the hard work :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Nice to see this lady seen you pop in every now and then but didn’t see this post, huge congrats your sobriety and life is worth it and so are you always remember your true potential and what you are capable of :metal: onto new and even bigger goals right?

1 Like

Thank you, Alexander. Oh yes, I’m looking forward to 2 years in sobriety and steadily working on personal growth. Im having a hard time seeing my capabilities right now but I’m trying to stay positive and know whatever happens, I’ll be able to move past it. Thank you for your support💙

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

What a fine post! Your encouragement of others is what will keep you sober!

2 Likes

Hi Rara! Thank you for your support, I really appreciate it🙂

1 Like

Amazing!! Congrats!!

1 Like

You’re right, encouraging others helps me maintain my sobriety. its something that makes me feel good :slightly_smiling_face: thank you!

1 Like

Congrats Raylove3 your awesome, 1 year is big. The question, when you started, were you like me and thought you were going to drink again after about a week, this happened to me.

1 Like

Congratulations !!! :tada::tada::tada:

1 Like