1 year today 😀

I didn’t think I would be here today after I picked up a drink after I had around 2years and 6months sober but I just took it day by day worked my recovery and the days soon add up everyone’s shares on here helped along the way so thank you onto year 2 :pray:t2:

47 Likes

Wow! You really deserve to be proud of yourself! Congratulations! It’s so encouraging and so… great to hear each and every success story.
Keep on going. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations with you 1 year sober!! :tada:
That’s such a nice milestone!

7 Likes

Huuuge congratulations to you on your year, thats amazing !! Well done :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

You must be so strong, thats the thing about us sober people…alot of the normies think we are weak people but to me there is knowone as strong as the person who has had an addiction and managed to control it because that person has been to hell and back, be proud…be very proud. My love to you.

8 Likes

Celebration Time…Let’s Goooo! Very motivating dmcg1987!

1 Like

So proud of you. Keep it going!!

2 Likes

Outstanding!

Congratulations on this hard earned and well deserved milestone achievement.
Crack on, champion!
:+1::+1:

1 Like

Wow! Awesome work with a great come back to boot. Very impressive, enjoy the moment. Have a fantastic day!

1 Like

Congratulations, that’s an awesome accomplishment! Keep it up! :tada:

1 Like

Congratulations!!

1 Like

That is fantastic to hear!! Congratulations on your year!!! And your previous long time sobriety as well!!

2 Likes

Congrats on freedom from alcohol!

1 Like

Amazing! Huge congrats!! Keep up all the hard work :muscle:

1 Like

Amazing job so proud of you!!! :+1::+1::+1:

If you have any nuggets of advice to give that helped make getting to one year please share???

1 Like

I go to AA check in here most days took up running :man_running: I just take it one day at a time I tell myself every morning I will not drink today and when I get my head on the pillow at nite I have won the battle for today I also have a 14month old daughter that takes a lot of my time when I was drinking at the end i was just existing now I’m living :pray:t2:

1 Like

Right on!!

Amazing!! Congratulations, I can’t wait to get there!

1 Like

So very true! Survivors and warriors!

1 Like

Good on ya mate

1 Like