1 year tomorrow

1 year ago tonight was my last drunk and blackout. So grateful for AA and this forum for helping me get this far! For any of you out there struggling in your early minutes, hours, and days of sobriety, be strong and focus on making it just one day at a time. I remember my first week and month and 6 months and suddenly it seems a year has passed. It gets easier with time.

‘We are going to know a new freedom and a new happiness’

43 Likes

Yo, my DUDE!! That is outstanding! Congratulations on one year, that is no simple feat. Man I wish we could get together and eat a whole tub of ice cream to celebrate your birthday! Proud of you, bud!

It sure does get easier with time, especially since I found purpose beyond myself. hug fist bump

2 Likes

That’s awesome! Congratulations! You’re doing amazing!

1 Like

Congratulations! One year is amazing! You should be proud and happy!

1 Like

Happy one year dance for John! WOOP WOOP! BOOGIE BOOGIE! WOOP WOOP! :man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing:

2 Likes

Good on you, you must feel like a milly

2 Likes

Congratulations so amazing!! :muscle:t3:

1 Like

CHAMPION!

CONGRATULATIONS
tenor (2)

1 Like

Congratulations!! Go celebrate your awesome success.

1 Like

Well done!
tenor-1

2 Likes

Congratulations buddy! :facepunch:

2 Likes

Congratulations, John!
Indulge us: what happened that last night or morning that tipped you over the edge to change your life?

Wishing you a wonderful soberful connected day! :balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::sunny:

Woohoo!!! A year is amazing!!! So very happy for you!!!

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations on your one year anniversary!!! Hope you do something great to mark the special occasion…:partying_face: great job :clap::clap::clap:

Omg, congratulations! So proud of you! :tada::dancer:t4::man_dancing:t4:

Congratulations!!!

You are never alone as long as you stay connected and inside the herd!

Congratulations

Very big congratulation to your Anniversary of the beautiful one year of sobriety!!!

That’s awesome. You’re awesome! You must be so proud of yourself :hugs::four_leaf_clover: