10 days cold turkey, my withdrawal updates 🤢

:nauseated_face::face_vomiting::sweat::worried:
DAY 10 into going cold turkey.
I can’t leave the house today ill be too tempted.
There was me thinking " this is a breeze, I’m having no withdrawals" And so it begins!!!.
awful night of bad nightmares, waking up with sweats then running to the toilet at 6 am to vomit.
The dreams are so so vivid and scary, waking up trying to calm my self down yet relieved it was all just a dream.
Bad start to the day, feel ill, anxious and scared.

8 Likes

It has been 10 day sorry ill change the heading.
up until3 days ago I was sort of dealing with it. but over the past 3 day its gradually getting worse.

1 Like

Your brain is still in withdrawal mode. My withdrawal really got going on day 5. I was hearing and seeing things. I ended up having a seizure which culminated with me in the Emergency Room at my local hospital.

This doesn’t sound like it’s just going to go away. You probably should contact your doctor. It’s very dangerous.

5 Likes

Is it just me or are some people too ashamed and scared to ask for help from anyone and try to do it alone ?
I joined this support forum only a few days ago and this is the first time ever i spoken honestly and openly about my addiction. i truly have found comfort and support here but even this was a massive step for me to talk about it

3 Likes

I never ask for help and it almost cost me my life twice. Sounds like you’re having a horrible cold turkey. If I were you, I’d ask my Doctor for assistance.

6 Likes

@Mike2412 Thanks for replying really appreciate your help.

1 Like

You should definetly go and seek medical professional advice. Dextoxing alone can be extremely dangerous and fatal. I strongly suggest you go and seek assistance asap :pray:

2 Likes

Have you gone to the hospital yet?

2 Likes

I would definitely go to the hospital @Lou1. Its not just going to go away, and things could get a whole lot worse.

2 Likes

Hope you asked for help and that you are doing ok.

2 Likes

@Wakikki @mike24 @apes2020
Firstly thank you all for your advice and concerns. The reason I’ve not been on here for couple of days is that I did take your advice and went to the doctor.
Im on a 7-day withdrawal treatment plan -
Benzodiazepines 20mg to be reduced over the 7 days.
B-complex vitamins injections at docs every day for 5 days then after that course I have to take Multivitamin BPC capsules.
Never ever taken medication like Benz before so seem to be sleeping a lot hence me not being on here to reply to you all.
thought id just let you know whats happening with as I wont be on here for a few more day again.
Thankyou so so much

10 Likes

Glad to hear your OK and have a plan for a safe recovery :pray::heart::hugs:

1 Like

Im glad to hear. Feel better, good luck and keep strong :slightly_smiling_face:Check in again when you feel better and have the time.

1 Like

True, almost cost my life also twice.

1 Like

I made it through a month of opioid withdrawal. After the second week it started to get a little better each of the following two weeks. If you’re already 10 days then you’re doing great man! You’ll come out with no withdrawals and not needing anything to help you. But if you feel like it not getting better then you should seek help.

1 Like