10 Days. Longest I have gone without a drink in 5 years

I know it’s not a lot, but this is kinda miracle for me.

I’ll come back with my story later.

Peace.

17 Likes

Congratulations! :metal::tada:

2 Likes

Heck no, it IS a lot and I know what a struggle it can be to string 10 days together. In my book that is pretty impressive. Great job! Keep at it!!

2 Likes

This is huge, especially if this is the longest stretch you’ve had in years. The best part is, if you can do 10, then you can do 11. How do I know? Because you’ve done 10.

There was a time when 10 was my longest. Now I’m creeping up on 600. I decided to be better, and then got after being better. 1 day turned to 2, and 2 to 10, and then a month, 6 months, then a year.

You can too. Just keep getting better at getting better each and every day. Better today than you were yesterday and tomorrow better still.

4 Likes

10 days is HUGE my friend! Keep them coming, one at a time!

1 Like

10daya is a lot for me. Great job, keep going.

1 Like

None of us can be sober tomorrow with out being sober today. 1 day, 10 days, 600 days…each day regardless of number is a miracle. Look in a mirror and tell the person looking at you “Thank you”. Be proud, and most importantly, add another 24 hrs.

4 Likes

Thanks all. Now my problem is not drinking too much coffee. I used to be able to drink a whole pot. Didn’t drink coffee for a few months cause I liked beer better. I had 3 cups today and am shaking like a cartoon character. sigh I trust my body will figure it’s self out.

1 Like