10 days now 😁

Over the moon and bursting with happiness that I alone have done 10 days sober not saying its been an easy ride first few days were really difficult with the racing thoughts and craving for a drink but I kept on at myself to just not pick up today and am now on day 10 I still have thoughts especially with the hot weather we’re my mind keeps telling me you can have one you deserve it you have done so well your not an alcoholic crazy how our minds try to play tricks on us but I’ve stayed strong and kept it to one day at a time and just not to drink today that is simply working for me right now… I was worried that I wasn’t sleeping but its also improved last few nights even slept through a thunder and lightning storm and the heat wave were having here in the UK… Going to go for some nice walks this weekend as am off work after tomorrow for a few days hope your all well sending best wishes to everyone on there recovery journeys good night and god bless you all for your support Dave :pray::+1::blush:

15 Likes

congrats on 10 days, dave! :heart:

3 Likes

Great job Dave!!! Baby steps! You got this!

3 Likes

Great job!!! Stay busy… Remember the biggest muscle is our Brain, and you are strong!!!

3 Likes

Congratulations Dave!! :facepunch:

2 Likes

Awesome job Dave! Keep on keeping on my friend! :pray:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like