100 day SOBER challenge!

hell yeah - this is what i like to see :hugs: Groove on Lam!

1 Like

100 days no vapes or ciggs

Wow i cant believe its been 100 days without the vape. Wow. I still feel the unhealthy side effects from smoking but do feel healthier

Today is something special

5 Likes

Love this for you!!! Keep up the amazing work :muscle:
200w

1 Like

5 Likes

My husband is also an alcoholic, but won’t admit it. Last night he got drunk, I was strong, didn’t even want a drink.

5 Likes

Well done on sticking with your sobriety. I know it’s harder to do when your loved one is still actively drinking.

You may want to check out the Are you affected by a loved one who’s an addict thread.

Lovely to see your numbers stacking up :muscle:

2 Likes

Thank you Im 101 today and feeling a bit proud I made it. Saw this vhallenge when I was struggling to put together a week, and thought it was too much pressure. Just wanted to stack days. Now we here :slight_smile: Lets keep it moving & good on ya :slight_smile:

1 Like

Omg way to go this is a big deal! Congrats :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Is there a way to save the threads that you are following? It’s hard scrolling through to find the ones I am following.

At the bottom of the thread you will see a *tracking " option…it automatically goes to tracking if you click on a thread. You can change it to " watching" and this will notify you if any activity occurs on that thread.

Or on the home page top left you can see if any of your tracking threads have unread messages.

I hope this helps

Thanks! I appreciate it!

1 Like

Another 10;days in the books :wink:

4 Likes

You are doing great! I am right behind you!

2 Likes

Cigarettes are a tough habit to break! Congrats to you on a great beginning. Remember not one puff EVER.

2 Likes

Well done on your 30 days!!! Super impressive :clap::clap:
Keep going :muscle: it does get easier :hugs:

1 Like

Yay Simon! Good on ya!

2 Likes

4 Likes

3 weeks and kicking addictions ass :muscle:

1 Like

Greatful for another 10 days :pray:

3 Likes